Do you want to level up personally and professionally while enjoying the ride? Listen to Dr. Stephanie Akoumany's OFF THE CUFF Interview with Larry Sharpe from 1AND1 Life to get realistic strategies to become the CEO of your life. It's time to design the life of your dreams.
Dr. Stephanie Akoumany Interview Key Points
In this interview, Dr. Stephanie discusses the following topics:
- Self-care is not an option
- How to turn exercise into play
- The importance of taking time for yourself
- How to take time for yourself when the world is telling you that you are selfish
- How to incrementally build your self-time
- Challenges she had to struggle through in high school
- The importance of listening to our intuition
- Self-care embodies self-esteem
- The importance of knowing who you are and who you want to be
- The balance of caring and not caring about what others think of us
- The need to identify ideas, beliefs, and practices
- How self-care can help you come back from failure or rejection
Read More at 1AND1 Life's Blog!
Read More About Bloom & 1AND1 Life's Tips to Redesign Your Life And Make Your Health & Wellness A Priority
About Dr. Stephanie Akoumany
Dr. Stephanie Akoumany is the founder and CEO of Bloom. Her personal development and leadership company emphasizes social-emotional learning, fitness, healthy eating, diversity, equity, and inclusion. She is also the host of The Blooming is a Habit Podcast. Over the last 8 years, she has helped hundreds of students, educators, and parents in the Baltimore and Washington, DC areas.