10 Ways to Make Your Fitness Regimen Fun
When you have fitness goals you have to create a mindset that will encourage you to commit even on the days when you don’t feel like it. It’s time to design the life you want. Prioritizing movement will reduce your stress, help you to increase stamina, improve focus, productivity, be happier, and feel stronger throughout your days. Here are some tips to help you create a customized plan that feels fun, helps you sculpt the body and mind of your dreams, and gives you an unforgettable adrenaline rush.
You get to create your own reality! Taking these steps can and ultimately will change your life forever! Lets gooooo!
1. Identify a time block that works well to workout. Commit, but be flexible until you find what works best for you.
3. Create a playlist that will get you excited to workout! Also you can search for workout playlist by the genre, fitness activities, artist, year. Etc on youtube if needed. If you pay for the ad free version this is even better.
4. Start to play this music to improve your mood, increase your endurance, distract you from pain & discomfort, and get you revved up for your workout.
5. Order and use a reusable water bottle that is visually appealing and will encourage you to stay hydrated.
6. Eat a small banana, small, orange, or a few grapes before your workout if needed for energy, If not fasted workouts are optimal for burning calories and excess stored fat.
7. Stretch before your workout. This will loosen your muscles and lower your chance of injury. Your muscles stretched should be in the motion of the workout you will complete. Stretch your upper and lower body while practicing your breathing. Breathe from your stomach during sets. This will allows you to take in more air and fill your diaphragm. Breathing during exercise will help you increase your sets and performance.
8. Cooling Down after your workout reduces heart and breathing rates. Gradually cool body temperature and returning muscles to their optimal length-tension relationships. This prevents venous pooling of blood in your legs.
9. Have a protein packed post workout meal within 30 minutes after your workout. Drinking water and eating a banana (contains carbs and sugar and will help replenish your body) after your workout can help with dizziness.
10. Follow fitness advocates and trainers on IG for inspiration. Here are some of my favorites.